Huh?

To: Tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Huh?
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 19:11:10 -0700
Norman Miller wrote:
> Subject: RESTORED SET OF LAT 70's FOR SALE(snip)
> After restoring
> them, Bill has decided not to run them.

Norm, does that mean:
a) that he has decided Rick's repros are safer, and would rather someone else
was driving on them, or
b) that now that everybody's got 'em, it would be cooler to run on Panasports
or Revolutions, or
c) he has decided that running anything but the skinny steelies that came on the
car would be "tampering with perfection", or
d) none of the above? Found a set of Nines?

Don't want them myself, I love my wheels, but I am curious, as it just seems
strange _not_ to use them. Wha happin'd?

Larry Wright
SE-R and Tiger
and lookin' forward to the fall issue of TP (that's Tiger Press, not Toilet
Paper).