Some misc. things

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Some misc. things
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 96 15:34:00 PDT
All,

I've gotten some new pictures up on the web site.  Dave McDermott has a
car for sale & he's sent pictures.  I've also put up the pictures I took
at the Palo Alto British Car Meet in September.  Check it out.

http://cablepop.sc.intel.com/tiger

Something has happened to Sumra Manning's email system, so he is no
longer getting emails.  If anyone knows how to contact him other than
via email, you might pass the following error message on to him:

[002] Mail was received that was addressed to unknown addresses.
Mail item was not delivered to:
  bb/usdit/ManningS

Geoff Cline has sold his car.  This is the second one sold via the web
site.  I guess it's starting to work.

Mark