Interesting Car

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting Car
From: BunkyR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 23:46:00 -0400
Hi all !

     I am located in North Carolina and recently got to see an interesting
car.A local NASCAR restorer has over 13 restored cars he personally owns and
several more he is restoring for others. A few interesting ones are a 61'
Falcon Fastback no. HM0000001, and the only one ever made. Produced by Ford
and Holman and Moody. Aluminum body, big block, shaved roofline. A 66' GT350
convertabler eproduction you would swear was a brand new car. A factory Le
Mans special 71' corvette <or is it a Trans Am Special version??> looks like
a shark on steroids. BUT the kicker was a 68' <?> Omega. This is a GT-40
looking car made by Holman and Moody for FORD. 289 block, 4 speed. This one
was owned by Sonny and Cher <heheh> and was funked out . Seems in 68 or so
Ford was <quietly> asking for GT-40 wanna be's. This guy has the job we all
want. Restoring cars for a living. He has some really great NASCAR
cars...Petty, Richmond, Martin, and some old ones from the 50's and 60's.
Fred Lorenza's & Daddy Petty cars...<sigh>...man, I would donate parts of my
anatomy for some of these babies...

BunkyR