Re[2]: Oil Filter Adapter info on web site'

To: Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com, Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Oil Filter Adapter info on web site'
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 96 16:51:58 PST
     Roland;

     -Don't despair. I have to wait until '97 KAMI (our next Company budget
     period) before I get WEB access.

                                        Phil

Subject: Re: Oil Filter Adapter info on web site'
Author:  Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com> at ~INTERNET
Date:    10/30/96 3:16 PM

> http://cablepop.sc.intel.com
>
> PS. Some of you were having trouble accessing the web site a couple of
> weeks ago.  We were having trouble with one of our internet service
> providers.  That problem has since been resolved.  If any of you are
> still having trouble accessing the site, please let me know.
>
> Mark

Except for us HP orphans.  Have any HPers on the list ever manage to
get around the firewall problem?

Any chance of the Tiger site migrating to or being mirrored on the
Alpine web site?

Roland