Re: It's A Tie!!

To: "smalwood@Rt66.com" <smalwood@Rt66.com>,
Subject: Re: It's A Tie!!
From: "Kempinski, Robert M." <RKEMPINS@SSF4.jsc.nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 09:42:00 -0600
John,

I think the deal Larry was talking about was by a fairly reknowned
artist
that has his own style of tie. If they are what I've seen, they have
artwork
of the cars in various poses.

I'm psyched for a Tiger tie , but Sunbeam is cool too.

Rob
Houston Texas
------
REPLY FROM: Kempinski, Robert M.
Microsoft Mail v3.0 (MAPI 1.0 Transport) IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note