web page update

To: tigers@autox.team.net (Tigers), alpines@autox.team.net (Alpines)
Subject: web page update
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 96 14:29:07 CST
Over the last few days I have done a bit of work on the Rootes and
Alpines web pages.

On the Rootes page, some service bulletins from 1960 have been added.
Might be worth a look if you've got a car from 1960.  Thanks to Curt
Meinel for the source materials, and to Terry Edlund for the scanning/
OCR/HTML.  Some of the figures did not come out too well, this is due
to the source material.

On the Alpines page, if you've got a Series I/II/III, you'll want to
check out Jarrid Gross' tech tip for upgrading your brake pads.  Also,
if you haven't ordered your copy of the 1997 TE/AE calendar, there are
now some images to whet your appetite.

More to come...
--
T.J. Higgins