Re: Tacky tie Designs !!

To: JEFF_CARTER@HP-Cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Tacky tie Designs !!
From: d_mountjoy@mail.nmusd.k12.ca.us (Darrell Mountjoy)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 15:12:24 -0800
>     Would the tie "TAC" be our way of knowing that the tie is authentic?
>
>     Sorry, it had to be said,

Oh yeah, very good.  I like it!

I have to warn you though I've heard of a clandestine plan to introduce
counterfit (read rebodied) ties to the List, and beyond!  Information close
to the source reveals that, in all probably, they would be TAC-able.  There
even appears to be a plan to simulate the black velvet tie variant.
Whether the counterfit ties would be able to duplicate the clip-on
characteristics of the originals is not known at this time.  Film at 11:00.

Darrell