RE: Who? Me?

To: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Subject: RE: Who? Me?
From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 96 07:09:00 PST
>  BTW, would love to hear that some list members who are involved with CAT
or
>  STOA got something on the subject in their newsletters; or even, dare I
think
>  it, the next Tiger Press?

Hey Larry!

If you ship a "who" command to the Major in Utah, you'll see the current
Tiger Tales and Tiger Tracks and Rootes Review and Sunbeam Owners Group of
San Diego Newsletter <Hey Ole!  How come our newsletter don't got no name?>
editors listed there right along with Mr. Tiger Press.  (I'm certain there
are more, like Pacific Tiger Club, but I don't know the names of their
newsletters.)

And, I assure you,  they all HAVE the technological wherewithal to turn
e-mail messages into newsletter copy.  What they most likely do not have,
however, is time or inclination to gather together a whole sh*t-load of
miscellaneous posts from every corner of cyberplace and consolidate them
into a meaningfull paragraph or two about The Great
Sunbeam/Alpine/Tiger/Rootes Group Necktie Caper.

So, if you really, really want to see some ink/get some free PR/make some
editors happy/stimulate a larger tie market, how about writing up a little
blurb on the project, as you'd like it to appear, and post it to the list so
that if they want, all the online editors can snatch it up and run with it?

Ramon
rs11@ElSegundoCA.ncr.com

Signing off now, gonna go have a scotch and Dyhydrogen Monoxide...

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-Traction"