Who? Me?

To: Tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who? Me?
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 18:32:33 -0800
STUART_BRENNAN wrote:
     >OK, do we all have a better understanding of why nice neckties are
     >typically NOT designed by committees?  Larry, like the sneaker ads
     >suggest, you should have just done it, rather than asking for
    > opinions.

I asked for opinions? When? I'm just looking for sufficient #'s!  :)

    > Oh, my opinion is to use colorless line drawings, so they would apply
    > to anyone's cars.
     > Or, haven't I seen ads for some ink jet printer being able to do
     >T-Shirts?  Get white ties and add cars and colors to suit the
    > purchaser...
     > Stu

I'll go a step further; if the non-TAC rebodied ties are cheap enough, I'll
buy some myself and drop the whole issue!

BTW, would love to hear that some list members who are involved with CAT or
STOA got something on the subject in their newsletters; or even, dare I think
it, the next Tiger Press?

Signing off now, gonna go have a scotch and Dyhydrogen Monoxide...

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-Traction"