Re: Tiger Technologies Service

To: MR RAY MCCRARY <VUGQ02A@prodigy.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger Technologies Service
From: Steve Semeraro <semeraro@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 21:52:14 -0500
MR RAY MCCRARY wrote:

> Has anyone any knowledge of Tiger Technologies?
>
> Last spring, I sent a check and order for traction bars for my Tiger
> to these guys.
>
> After a few weeks had gone by, and no bars, I gave them a call.  Bars
> were being made and it would be just a few more days before they
> would be shipped.  Yes they had received my check.
>
> A few more weeks went by, and I called them again.  This time, the
> wrong Heim joints had been received, more were on order, and my bars
> would be shipped next week.
>
> Two more calls, no bars.
>
> Now it's November, the Tiger is still doing the Watusi/Macarena under
> power 'cause I still have not received the adjustable bars that were
> ordered, and now I've lost this guy's 'phone number.
>
> Two questions for the group:  1) Does any one have this guys number?
>   -and-  2) Is this guy a flake? (if he is does anyone know where I
> can order some Heim jointed adjustable bars?)
>
> Help will come as an early Christmas present..............
>
> Regards, RayI'm curious about this two.  A couple of years ago, a company by
>the
same name advertised ammeters with correct faces.  I spoke to a guy
three times about them.  Each time he explained that he had someone who
made these up and would get back to me.  He never did and after the
third call I gave up.  I wouldn't have found this strange if I were
asking for something special, but I was calling about something he had
advertised.

Steve Semeraro
Series V Alpine
1968 Marcos GT