Re: Edelbrock Manifolds

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Edelbrock Manifolds
From: gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 19:58:13 PST
On Tue, 26 Nov 1996 20:24:47, -0500 VUGQ02A@prodigy.com (MR RAY
MCCRARY) writes:
>Guys,
>
>Has anyone had any experience with the Edelbrock carb on a Tiger with
>a modified 302?
>
>What changes were needed?  What type and brand manifold are you using
>with it?  What are the other mods to your engine?
>
>And the big one: How do you like it?
>
>Thanks, Ray

Hey, same questions with the following:

stock '67 (9.3:1)  289 (I think.. except it has a hiV/P oil pump and
screw in studs,
                    and Mallory dual point dist)

289 Performer Edelbrock manifold
Holley 600  (list 1850 vacuum secondaries)

I'm gettin ready to install this setup on my new Tiger this weekend!

Gary Winblad