Re[2]: Edelbrock Carbs

To: VUGQ02A@prodigy.com, Steven Laifman <av342@lafn.org>
Subject: Re[2]: Edelbrock Carbs
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 96 12:14:42 PST
     Steve;

     -Real RACERS use what they can to gain an edge, brand name be damned.

     An ol' bracket-racing buddy of mine used to run a "pumped" 454 Chevy
     with tunnel-ram and 2 (count em', 2) HOLLEY 1100-cfm Dominators. Not a
     smart move to get your face or small family pet too close to the
     intake stream with the scoop off. All this HP ran in a '74 Chevy C-10
     P/U. Ran in the 10's, as I recall. Also was his daily-driver! One
     lunchtime I even sat in the back when he "jumped on it" on the freeway
     on-ramp & spun the driveshaft up through the bed of the truck. This
     was a 2-six pack lunch.

                                Phil