edelbrock

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: edelbrock
From: Michael McBeth <mcbeth19@mail.idt.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 16:47:04 -0600
Ray, I am running a 625 CFM Carter on my warmed up 260 (+ nitrous).
It was a project carb to start with because it had been returned to
the manufaturer as a defective unit. All that was wrong was the seat
had backed out causing the float bowl to overflow (especially with a
high volume fuel pump). Once that was sorted out, it fit nicely on my
edelbrock torker intake and has served flawlessly for five years.

I am rather over carbed as the only other mods are blueprinted block,
slight compression increase, and a slightly hotter cam (I forget the
specs), but the smallish primaries seem to take care of that.

In short, I like it: especially as it was free. Don't let the free bit
put you off, I also had a free Holley I could have put on instead. I
miss that part of being an auto parts representative!

Good luck
Michael McBeth
B9473222