Price ?'s

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Price ?'s
From: ai373@lafn.org (Andy Mars)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 19:02:58 -0800

Greetings All,

        I just joined the list, as I have always loved Tigers, and, alas,
am seriously considering purchasing.

        I am considering purchasing a Mark I, with allegedly 60k miles,
in mostly very good condition.  I'm not sure, though, what the going
rate is.

        As I need to call the owner tomorrow, I'd appreciate as much
advice as possible on price, (or any other advice anyone would like to
offer).

        Much obliged.

                                Peace,
                                        Andy Mars
                                        Los Angeles, CA
                                        ai373@lafn.org

--
   "The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."