Re: Price ?'s

To: Andy Mars <ai373@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: Price ?'s
From: Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 00:03:52 -0500
Andy Mars wrote:

> Greetings All,
>
>         I just joined the list, as I have always loved Tigers, and, alas,
> am seriously considering purchasing.
>
>         I am considering purchasing a Mark I, with allegedly 60k miles,
> in mostly very good condition.  I'm not sure, though, what the going
> rate is.
>
>         As I need to call the owner tomorrow, I'd appreciate as much
> advice as possible on price, (or any other advice anyone would like to
> offer).
>
>         Much obliged.
>
>                                 Peace,
>                                         Andy Mars
>                                         Los Angeles, CA
>                                         ai373@lafn.org
>
> --
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * MESSAGE FROM MARS * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>    "The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."
>                                                            Chinese proverb
>  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Andy:
Welcome aboard.  Sorry I am too late to offer the advice you requested
about your purchase...hope you got a fair deal.  There's plenty of
talent available on this list to answer any (all?) questions that may
come up with your new old car.

One piece of advice, though.  Subscribe to the Alpines list also, since
the questions discussed there often reflect similarly on the V8
Sunbeams.

Best of luck and, again, welcome to the party.
--

Rick Hoefle 1964 Tiger B9470508 - HIS
            1969 MGC            - HERS