Help Please

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Help Please
From: ai373@lafn.org (Andy Mars)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 19:48:59 -0800

Thanks to all the numerous messages I received regarding my inquiry as to
pricing on a Tiger I am considering purchasing.  I love it, and want it,
but want to, of course, not pay too much.  I'm still uncertain.

I had a couple of other questions, though . . . .

SEATBELTS - the backseat, if you can even call it that, had a strange
seatbelting arrangment - if and what did the original MK1's have?  I
don't want to harm value by modifying inappropriately.

RADIOS - the MK1 at which I am looking has what seems to be stock
antenna, but does not seem to have ever had a radio hooked up - I would,
though, want to put in a decent one with speakers - but, don't want to
cut anywhere - any suggestions - so as to not, again, harm value?

Thanks, in advance, for all thoughts, input, suggestions.

Comments still welcome on suggested going purchase price for '65 MK1 with
allegedly 60k miles - very clean - seeming quite original - crack in
steering wheel  - crack in dash - new cloth convertible top - relatively
fresh, professional paint job - with a few chips, though.

Regarding the top - the metal convertible top cover doesn't seem to
line-up all that neatly - the owner says that's normal - is it???

Again, thanks for all help.

Looking forward to joining your ranks - if not with this one, then
hopefully another.

Take care (and spread it around).

                        Peace,
                                Andy Mars
                                Los Angeles
                                ai373@lafn.org

--
   "The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones."