Tiger Restoration Questions

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Restoration Questions
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 07:04:12 -0500
Trying to finish my Tiger for the Shelby Meet in Wisconsin this summmer.
Which brings up my first question, Anyone else planning to go to this
event?

Here goes my restoration questions,

1.  Is there a synthetic lube that can be used in the rear end with the
    original style Dana 44 posi unit without affecting posi operation?

2.  Does anyone have a Mk II grille opening "mustache" for sale?

3.  Besides the conical springs on the brake and clutch master cylinders
    were there also return springs that ran from the pedal assemblies
    and connected somewhere under the dash?

4.  Where do the brake and fuel lines run from front to back.  Were they
    really run through the transmission opening within inches of a
    spinning drive shaft input yoke?

5.  Could use suggestions on roll bar and racing harness installations
    that look good and work.

6.  Anyone have a good source for aftermarket steering wheels that look
    somewhat vintage.  I like the style Tony Branda carries for Mustangs
    Can these be made to fit the Tiger?

I'm sure I have more questions, but that's all I can think of for now.

Thanks,

Mark