Dynamat

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Dynamat
From: schotbus@mail.cyberenet.net
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 17:09:40 +0000
> 6. I think I'm going to fit Dynamat throughout the interior. Cannot figure
>out which, if any, J.C.
> Junk products are the genuine article. Any other place to get, besides
>Crutchfield?

Larry:

Rather than spending top $ for a big name product, have you
considered using a product called "Q-pad" (Quiet pad).  It comes in
two sizes (1/8" thick x 12" x 12" and 1/16" x 12" x 12") and is
available at most any body shop supply store.  I've used it in the
doors and on the floors of both my Mini and Tiger and it made a very
noticeable difference.  I don't know for sure, but my guess is since
Q-pad isn't marketed to consumers like Dynamat, it probably is a
little better value.  If you've got the time, it's worth checking
out.

Gary Schotland