Underlayment/sound deadner material

To: NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Underlayment/sound deadner material
From: PLRRESTO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 12:07:43 -0500 (EST)
Rick,

I sell an underlayment kit for Tigers for $150. Each kit includes all tar
based underlayment pieces lying under the carpets as well as all the jute
pads that go under the U/L pieces themselves; everything cut to size and
ready to install. Kits available for MK1/MK1A or MK2. Kits do not include
contact adhesive as UPS will not ship highly flammable substances.

The materials used in this kit are the closest I have found to replace the
original materials used in Sunbeams. If your looking for some high-tech crap
from the Space Shuttle, you'll have to look elsewhere. If interested in my
product, please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to send you a
sample.

Paul Reisentz
Reisentz Restorations
San Jose,  CA