Re: Amber Tail Lights

To: STUART_BRENNAN@hp-andover-om3.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Amber Tail Lights
From: CMeinel464@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 00:14:30 -0500 (EST)
Stu,
I agree with you.  I Have a MK1a and a Series V and have the amber uppers on
both of them.  Rather than ruin the lenses, I used the inside crew method and
frankly they look much cleaner.

Since I reproduced both the amber and red upper lenses last year many people
have asked me why we didn't make the upper amber with outside screw holes.
The answer is simple the Sunbeam Alpine & Tiger never had them. These lense
were originally made only for the home market and Europe and no outside screw
was every produced.  Yes, we try to keep our repro's as close to original as
possible.

Best regards,
Curt
Classic Sunbeam