Re: $ >>>>>>>>>>>>>!!! Mk 11

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: $ >>>>>>>>>>>>>!!! Mk 11
From: Karl Gilchrist <xtr25618701@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 19:16:01 +1200
Come on guys our cars are now at least 30 years old-not many where made
and certainly no more will be. While I don't agree with ripping each
other off I think we have to accept the as supply decreases and demand
increases prices will go up. If you think you pay a lot for parts spare
a thought for the less fortunates like myself who live in New Zealand
12,000 miles from both major countries for Sunbeam parts. New Zealand is
clean, green and has the Americas Cup but there aren't and never where
many Sunbeams here. Any thing I do on my car costs big money-changing
the upper arm bushes was a three hundred dollar exercise. However I
accept that as I love my car and am glad to pay it-if I had a Mk 2
(there is none in this country) I would be in 7th heaven and I suspect
if I needed a grill I would pay what was required to get one or go with
out.
Karl Series V Alpine