He's baaaack! (little Tiger content)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: He's baaaack! (little Tiger content)
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 97 22:36:00 PST
All,

After about a month of extra-heavy Intel workload, I'm able to put a few
ergs into the web site and mailing list.  My apologies to all I've
neglected.  I've been all over the US supporting everything from the
Pentium (R) Processor with MMX (TM)technology (this makes the lawyers
happy) to cyber-jamming.  I did demos (behind the camera) on the set of
ABC's Good Morning America on Jan 8, meeting Gina Smith, Joan Lunden,
Gloria Steinem (sp?)(she was really cranky) and Richard Jewell.  I did
CNN-FN as well.  Later in the month, We cybercast a live concert from
the Cakewalk booth at the NAMM show in LA.  Jon Anderson of Yes and John
Entwhistle of the Who performed.  I spent about 4 hours drinking with
Entwhistle, a Brit who knows what a Sunbeam Tiger is.  I got the
distinct impression he isn't allowed to drive anymore, however.  Imagine
that.  Check out the realaudio archive of our show at www.lalive.com if
you are into rock and roll.

In trying to get caught up, I forwarded an email offering Tiger books
for sale that had already been sent to the list and are sold.  So please
disregard my last post.  Sorry again.  I'll try to get caught up before
I go to Israel the second week in Feb. and skiing in Tahoe for the third
week.

I'll apologize in advance if I forward mails you have already received
as I clean up my backlog.

Mark O.