Re[2]: Valves

To: lauri@lorenzo.pp.fi, tigers@Autox.Team.Net, alpines@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re[2]: Valves
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 97 15:09:23 PST
     Another good, cheap, way to water clean is to use a "mister"
     spray-bottle like the types used for indoor plant watering. It's real
     easy to spray with one hand and to hold open the throttle with the
     other while "spritzing".Or, one can adjust the idle screw way out so
     only one hand is needed.The nozzle can also be adjusted to exactly
     where it works best.

     I've always tried to keep the RPM's between 1500-2000, without letting
     the engine die. A whole bottle's worth (12oz?) seems to do a real good
     job.

                              Phil