Classic rags

To: "'Tiger Net'" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Classic rags
From: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eagle1.eaglenet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 17:35:32 -0800

To all concerned,

I am seeking a copy of Popular Classics magazine published in the UK.
I've checked every bookstore for 50 miles (maybe I need to go 51 miles)
to find a copy.  I couldn't even special order a copy.  If any of you
have an old copy that I could preview and return to you I would be
grateful.  I'm trying to establish the best British Car rag (for me) to
subscribe to for restoration tips and techniques along with well written
articles on British cars. I've been able to find British Car, Classic
and Sportscar and Thoroughbred & Classic Car magazines, each having
its good points (comments welcome).

I've subscribed to Classic Auto Restorer magazine and though it is strongly
weighted toward American cars I find it an extremely valuable tool for any
auto restorer. February issue had a great article on body/metal work.

Thanks,

Kirk G. Even
B382100587