RE: Re[2]: Sunbeam Tiger and Maxwell Smart

To: "'Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com'" <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Sunbeam Tiger and Maxwell Smart
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 03:29:22 -0800
        Yes....Look close at the picture on page 10 of "Tiger - An Exceptional
motorcar" and you'll see the Get Smart Tiger clone (Alpine) with the
howitzer poping out of the engine compartment.  This is why the stunt
car was an Alpine.  No room under the hood for the hydrolics for the
cannon or the ramming bumpers.  The stock Alpine front bumper gaurds
extending out about a foot.  Great picture.  Wonder where THAT car is
today?

Rich