Get this out of my garage!!!!!

To: OldeAlp@aol.com, rs11@elsegundoca.ncr.com
Subject: Get this out of my garage!!!!!
From: Spook37211@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 17:20:43 -0500 (EST)
Guys,
I beg your indulgence, but I need to get rid of a lot of minor parts:
1)Lots of small chrome- email me to see if I have it.
2) Lots of small brackets- email me .....
3)crank and water pump pulleys for Tigers
4)Tiger console- $60
5) Lucas sealed beams-removed from new light assemblies-$25
6)Bumpers-some need chrome-no rusty ones, though-$75
7)Tiger generator and bracket-several-$70
8)Tiger front hub-and-rotor assemblies -$40
9)Stock rear end gears-good used, matched-$40
10)Tiger 5 bolt bell housing-$65
11)cowl vent grills-$5
12)round and square doors-good shape-$100
13)round and square hoods-good shape-$75
LOTS of rubber, and small parts, some mags, steering arms, driveshafts,
steering lower joints, Hurst shifter assemblies, transmissions, hipo
balancers, etc, etc

Thanks,
Ray