CBS has been notified...

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: CBS has been notified...
From: HW200@aol.com
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 15:10:22 -0500 (EST)
Well folks, CBS has been notified regarding the upcoming Tigers United as
well as the controversy surrounding one of their employees Tigers (Andy
Rooney). The "Coast To Coast" producers seem very interested documenting the
odyssey from Long Beach To Eureka. Similarly,  there is a great deal of
interest in the tie in of Mr. Rooney and his controversial "original 289"
Mark I.  We will see what more response comes in on this, but I think we may
have national news coverage of the event on the "Coast To Coast
program".....stay tuned!

Henry