Re: CBS has been notified...

To: HW200@aol.com
Subject: Re: CBS has been notified...
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 97 16:15:09 PST
     Henry;

     -Don't watch much T.V. except cable. I've personally never seen "Coast
     To Coast". Is it part of 60 Minutes or a seperate show?

     -I'd be willing to spring $$ for a copy of what CBS tapes of T.U.
     XXII, if available. Maybe other TIGER owner's would too.

     -Hell, if we can get a quorum to buy ties, a tape might get enough
     interest to pester CBS for copies.

                             Phil LeBrun

                             lebrun@hii.hitachi.com