Re: Suspension Mods

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Suspension Mods
From: BunkyR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 23:00:35 -0500 (EST)

 > I second this..I mean I would rather have a 200hp car that could corner at
 > 70mph..than a 700hp car that could corner at 20mph..

> Why is this an inverse proportion?  Is the limitation physics or budget?
 >I would choose the 700hp option and the 90mph cornor option. >>

Hmm...ok...what I meant to say was...Yes..a 351 in a tiger is an inspiring
story..but I would assume that, since the Tiger is a "sports" car, that we
would have a nice blend of abilities. What are the mods we <collective> have
done to improve the handling of this car ? I am starting my ground up this
summer and was looking for any info that I could plan ahead for. Which shocks
are the best ? Whose anti-sway bars are the best and cheapest ? Should I use
the orig type rubber snubbers and mounts or got to urethane ? Wheel size ?
Mags ? Mods to fender well tips...etc.

Sorry..that ran long..