QUIZ KIDS

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: QUIZ KIDS
From: rootes1@best.com (Norman Miller)
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 12:00:06 -0800 (PST)
Now that the answers have been posted I feel much better.  For a minute I
thought # 2 was the total number of times # 8 has been incorrectly published.

>The other night at our monthly meeting of the Colorado Association of Tiger
>owners our new boss, Paul Diershaw passed out a pop quiz. The Following
>numbers are somehow significant to Sunbeam Alpines and or Tigers.  Please
>explain what significance each has.  Extra credit will be considered for
>creative, if not entirely correct answers.  See how you do I'll post the
>answers in about a week.
>1) 156
>2) 947001
>3) 86
>4) 4261
>5) 1342
>6) 15426378
>7) 395019122
>8) 7083
>9) 69251
>10 105.21
>
>http://www.spromo.com
>The Sales promotion Co.
>1330 S. Potomac St. Ste. 104, Aurora, Colo.  80012
>Jeff Eakin

Norman C. Miller

Rootes Group Depot
"The International Registry Of Sunbeam Tigers"
"The Book Of Norman, Volume I"
"Tiger Press"
"Web Page" (http://www.best.com/~rootes1/rootes-group.html)