Re: Where does one draw the line?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Where does one draw the line?
From: Rob Guerra <Bomber44@kaiserair.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 09:17:30 -0800
I keep this short and sweet -

I get requests sometimes two and three a week for TAC services from
prosepective buyers all across the country. They only want a genuine Tiger.
If I were going to buy a Shelby or Cobra I would want to make sure it was
real, wouldn't you. Unless you have years of experience in the marque it
can be hard to differenciate the difference, and that's what the TAC
program brings to buyers. It says nothing about value, just that the body
is a Tiger.

There are those who believe in this program, and those that dont. Just as
there are Republicans, Decomocrats, Libertarians, etc.  I dont think anyone
is right or wrong - just a different opinion. The important thing is we all
do what we can to improve the marque.

Rob