Re: Where does one draw the line?

To: HW200@aol.com
Subject: Re: Where does one draw the line?
From: brockctella@juno.com (Brock C Tella)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 11:40:07 PST
Well put. This has been a sore point with me. I think we are discouraging
 restorations because of  the TAC people. The best marques in the world
don't go through this routine.If one has the documentation that its a
Tiger,. wherever the parts come from doesn"t matter.Half the cars at the
Pebble Beach concours don't have an original part on them.