Re: The Inside Story #3

To: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Subject: Re: The Inside Story #3
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 22:57:26 +0000
Larry wrote: "I spent a lot of today treating the metal with Metal Prep
prior to painting and, as I have not been using gloves,my fingers burn.
Dang, the seat frames are complicated in shape! Then I put a light coat
of primer on; as it's too cold, windy and damp here, I had to paint
indoors, and I'm still  light-headed."

Larry, before you spend anymore money on the car, buy a respirator and
some chemical proof rubber gloves! It'll be real hard driving that
restored Tiger hooked up to an oxygen bottle. And, it's hard to shift
when your fingers are wrapped in bandages to cover those acid burns.
I'm know being slightly sarcastic, but the warning labels on these
products shouldn't be treated as optional reading!
I think we all get a little to causual when were working in our home
shops,(Ask me about welding in sneakers, you'll only do it once!) after
all, this isn't work, it's fun, right? OK, I'll get off my high horse