Dana Rebuild Questions (no TAC Content)

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dana Rebuild Questions (no TAC Content)
From: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 21:50:33 -0800 (PST)
I'm conteplating adding a posi unit and changing the gear ratio in my Tiger
rear whilst it is out for cleaning.  I got a quote from a local Dana Expert
of $425 to rebuild the posi unit and do all the set up work.  This seems
kind of high especially when I figure that after parts I'll be into it for
another 400 t0 500 bucks.  Does this seem in line?

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116  (without original rivits)
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  "fix me"
                       Yamaha Seca 900