Simply Coincidental

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Simply Coincidental
From: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 21:50:31 -0800 (PST)
Funny you should post this just now Ramon.  Today Greg Imboden (a Conversion
owner who has spurned the dark side) just gave me a pile of photos he took
at the TAC Session at my house.  There were some pretty cars there and the
pictures came out real good.  There is one with Ramon and I think Jeff
Carter sipping a few suds at a home brewer friends house.  That get together
was a lot of fun.  I guess if nothing else we would have to agree that TAC
serves the purpose of bringing us together whether it be for a good part or
a heated debate.

>>  To All TAC Inspectors: As soon as my two tigers are up and running I
>>  want them TAC'ed.
>
>Why wait?  They authenticated Frank Marrone's empty body shell up in
>Geyserville a couple of years ago.  And after that, Frank hosted  one hell
>of a damn good party too!
>
>Matter of fact, I've been to three of these TAC sessions, and every one of
>them concuded with one hell of a damn good party.
>
>So when/where IS the next TAC damn good party, anyhow?
>
>Ramon
>rs11@ElSegundoCA.ncr.com

Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116  (without original rivits)
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  "fix me"
                       Yamaha Seca 900