RE: I think the point is missed...

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: I think the point is missed...
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 01:03:11 -0800
        The last part of his post brings up an etheical question.  If
someone did have the VIN tags, and did all of the little things to the
Alpine to make it a perfect Tiger duplication, would it be a Real Tiger
even if it passed TAC?  I would say no, because THAT car didn't start
out that way.  However, it would be one dam fine duplication or replica.
And it should be known as a hand built Tiger replica.  IMO

Rich