RE: Simply Amazing

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Simply Amazing
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 21:12:27 -0800 (PST)
>From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
>To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
>Subject: RE: Simply Amazing
>Date: Mon, 17 Mar 97 13:03:00 PST
>Sender: owner-tigers@autox.team.net
>

>>  To All TAC Inspectors: As soon as my two tigers are up and running I
>>  want them TAC'ed.
>
>Why wait?  They authenticated Frank Marrone's empty body shell up in
>Geyserville a couple of years ago.  And after that, Frank hosted  one hell
>of a damn good party too!
>
>Matter of fact, I've been to three of these TAC sessions, and every one of
>them concuded with one hell of a damn good party.
>
>So when/where IS the next TAC damn good party, anyhow?
>
>Ramon
>rs11@ElSegundoCA.ncr.com

Ramon Dude!!

Mine is up and running great!!!  Party?!?!  Count me in.  Plan on me getting
real drunk if my Tigger is really a fake!!! Hell, I'm just down the Road in
good 'ole Sandyeggo anyways.

All kidding aside, I appreciate the discourse on the subject of TAC and glad
that everyone agrees to disagree.  Let's try to keep the personal jabs to a
minimum (_grin_) if at all possible.  I personally applaude people willing
to give up their free time to improve the marque.  Being a long time and
relatively middle aged British car nut, I am pleased to see such a program
in it's infancy.  Keep the discourse and discussion up; as it can only
improve on what may potentially be a very good thing and add a great deal of
visibility to the marque.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not see similar program from Corvette,
Mustang or Corvair owners.  And we all know, don't we, that the "numbers
match" ing stuff can be rigged by a high school kid with a good set of his
daddy's stamps.......

I may get my car TACed, and get disappointed; but so be it.  I am pretty
confident that the front clip is from an Alpine.  But who cares??? I love to
drive the car, it handles great.....for me, if it passes TAC it is just one
other added benefit. 'Cause frankly, I don't plan to part with this beast
unless I really have to....

OK......_NOW_ it's time to flame the new kid!!!  Peace and Happy Discourse!!

Most of all.....happy Tigger'in

Allan
B9472373
"Iron rusts with disuse, stagnant water loses it's purity, and in cold
weather becomes frozen, even so does inaction sap the vigors of the mind."
Leonardo Da Vinci