RE: Simply Amazing

To: tigers <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Simply Amazing
From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 97 06:59:00 PST
>  I may get my car TACed, and get disappointed; but so be it.  I am pretty
>  confident that the front clip is from an Alpine.  But who cares??? I love
>  drive the car, it handles great.....for me, if it passes TAC it is just
one
>  other added benefit. 'Cause frankly, I don't plan to part with this beast
>  unless I really have to....

Allan,

Please private-post me your address and phone number.  You make at least
three people I know of in Southern California who want to have their cars
inspected.  If we can locate a few more, maybe we can justify another trip
south for the TACmeisters.  It has been a couple of years since they were
down here, not counting the United in Bakersfield.

Anybody else in Southern California waiting for this service?  We could end
getting  a PARTY out of this anyway!

Ramon
rs11@ElSegundoCA.ncr.com