RE: Worst fears confirmed

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Worst fears confirmed
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:07:56 -0500 (EST)
Ramon,

        Thanks for the response.  Yeah, Tom Hall alluded to this very fact,
and I must admit that  if I see any real roadblock to making this happen,
it would be the logistics nightmare of trying to tie together so many
opinions and factions.

        Still the fact remains, _ if this type of program has an effect
outside the STOA_   , then it's inherently unfair for them to be the
faction who is solely responsible to create the rules, make the calls,  to
be solely responsible for administering ( and policing ) the program.

        So, even though difficult, it's worth either doing
correctly......or <wince> not at all.

        Your posting to me does indicate one thing.  Consensus probably is
acheieveable.  I believe you and I are probably at opposite ends of the
spectrum in some beliefs, yet given some time, discussion, and yes, a cold
beer or two, could probably come to some sort of agreement if it was
necessary.

                                    Rick Fedorchak