Re: Fan Mail -Reply

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, johnson@ids.net
Subject: Re: Fan Mail -Reply
From: John Crawley <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 10:58:38 -0700
Hi:
This was my tip to Herb several years ago and yes it does work. It
looks good - stainless blades and does not need trimming. I did quite
a bit of research into cooling and the asimetrical fan was
recommended as it sets up a non stable vortex which moves around the
rad rather than pulling from only one spot. That is the theory
anyway. I have no idea if it is better than any other as that is all
I have used. I pulled a trailer through 120F weather and heavy trafic
and never got past 190 but I did build a full surround rad shroud as
well.
Godspeed
JC