W.F.C. part 2 ( Worst Fears Confirmed )

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: W.F.C. part 2 ( Worst Fears Confirmed )
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 12:49:32 -0500 (EST)
Re: Vonski's comments:

         " Lastly, for Rick-Should you attempt to inspect/register a car
without
vin tags, it will be impounded as a possible stolen vehicle......  <snip>
...........  Oh, sometimes they also seize the old vin tag. Also, just
removing the tags is against the law (defacing/obscuring/removing machine
serial numbers)."

Uh.....did I miss something ?    My only post associated with that stated:

     "   5) " The Law argument ?"
        That supporters of the TAC contend validity to their stance via
stating  " putting a drill to the rivets is against
 the law", I find laughable.  Unless of course you can prove to me that you
religiously, conscientiously and scrupulously ( sp ? ) adhere to _ every_
law on the books. ( including of course those relating to speed limits ).
If you _don't_ , than maybe you'd better leave the legal thing alone.....  "

My point on this, put more distinctly,   is........ if you're gonna quote
the law, make sure YOU"RE adhering to all of them.
I don't buy it when people start spewing off about  " this law and that
law"   when I'm sure that there's plenty of them they choose to disregard.

BTW, sorry you're fed up. However if I reference your >

  "STOA chose to do something, and you guys come along saying, "I don't
>trust you, who says you're the expert, we want a voice...".

Gosh , Vonski,  sorry if I'm a latecomer into the Sunbeam community.  First
off, who  doesn't trust who ??  Read the STOA homepage and tell me who
doesn't trust the Tiger "fraternity".  It's not me.  Second, it's kinda
hard for me to figure out  credentials of people 1000 miles away.  Third,
"We want a voice".  Yeah .  That's right.   Are you advocating something
less ?  Man talk about being fed up.......

                            Rick Fedorchak