Re: Is you is or is you ain't my baby

To: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Subject: Re: Is you is or is you ain't my baby
From: Alvin Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 16:38:41 -0500
I'm thinking that there's  a possibility that my '90 Mustang convert
started out as a Tiger. Hmmmm. Same BRG color, or thereabouts. Same
engine, or almost. One more shift point. Same 308 gears. Four lug nuts
per wheel. Top goes down. Could it be? Offers, please...sorry, no Rootes
serial number, but if you check out the firewall in the right light, I
think you can still see the sledgehammer extrusion that William Carroll
warned us about. And lots and lots of rivets. Well, is it a Mus-ger and
will you and Ollie certify it after downing the appropriate number of
beers? How about some Bass Ale???    Al J (B9472024) and the
"Mus-ger"---is it real or is it Memorex?