Re: Is you is or is you ain't my baby

To: Alvin Johnson <johnson@ids.net>
Subject: Re: Is you is or is you ain't my baby
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 19:24:20 +0000
Alvin Johnson wrote:

> I'm thinking that there's  a possibility that my '90 Mustang convert
> started out as a Tiger. Hmmmm. Same BRG color, or thereabouts. Same
> engine, or almost. One more shift point. Same 308 gears. Four lug nuts
> per wheel. Top goes down. Could it be? Offers, please...sorry, no Rootes
> serial number, but if you check out the firewall in the right light, I
> think you can still see the sledgehammer extrusion that William Carroll
> warned us about. And lots and lots of rivets. Well, is it a Mus-ger and
> will you and Ollie certify it after downing the appropriate number of
> beers? How about some Bass Ale???    Al J (B9472024) and the
> "Mus-ger"---is it real or is it Memorex?

Hey, Al, by me a beer, and I'll put a sticker on your Tiger that says
it's  TAC (Totally Al's Car!). Heck, I'll do it for a Coke and a couple
of weiners at the Olneyville New York System. (The previous sentence is
an inside joke, apreciated only by RI and nearby MA natives, a real
tacky joke.) pjb ;-)