RANT -Reply

To: Vonski@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RANT -Reply
From: John Crawley <johnc@nait.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 08:26:43 -0700
Hi:
Someone mentioned that they wondered what original TIGER rivets are
worth. I, infact, have serveral packages of origial TIGER rivets in a
Chrysler pkg. I got them at a swap meet, along with other tiger
parts, from a fellow who had owned a TIGER in the 60s. They had been
supplied to him by Chryco to repair his windscreen stainless. I am
not sure if they are the same as what was originaly used to hold the
ID plate - perhaps somebody can help with this info. No I do not want
$8billion for them. They are just a neat curiosity to have.
Godspeed
JC