Re: RANT -Reply

To: John Crawley <johnc@nait.ab.ca>, Vonski@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: RANT -Reply
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 97 11:28:59 EST

     Maybe you should auction them off, it could pay for any restoration
     costs.  Thank god, that my Tiger had the tag masked off when it was
     repainted so it is held on by the 'original rivets'.  Of course the
     rivets have to be tarnished when used so they look 30+ years old.
     Otherwise, when TACed the certificate will say 'Tag attached with new
     original rivets.'

     Jeff