Clutch pedal

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Clutch pedal
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 22:25:47 -0800
It's me again:
        I am in need of something for my Mk1A.  Does anyone out there have a
spare
clutch pedal that they don't need?  My car has the smaller oval pedal face
instead of the larger pedal face for the Mk1.  My pedal only has one
adjustment hole in it, and, rather than trying to weld it up and redrill
the proper two holes, I would really prefer to get an original pedal with
the proper two holes in it to begin with.  Please post to this list or to
me personally at "awtiger@ix.netcom.com" if you would be interested in
helping me out.  Thanks!

                                                Andy Walker
                                                B382001600