TAC

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TAC
From: "Todd Rayson" <trayson@ivl.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 08:36:51 -800
Good day people;

Is there any possibility of getting TAC'd (sounds pointed and
painful) in BC (4hrs from Seattle) Canada.

I have enjoyed all of the interesting conversation about the TAC
program.  I don't think that it is necessary to agree with all of
TAC's policies to realize that it serves a needed function in the
Tigering community.  I also congratulate all of the members that
volunteer their time and are making an effort.  Perfection is
impossible to achieve but excellence is possible - keep forging
ahead with an open mind.

Thanks,

Todd Rayson
IVL Technologies