re: Midwest TAC

To: <Steven.Metcalfe@amermsx.med.ge.com>
Subject: re: Midwest TAC
From: "Brad Joern" <bjoern@dept.agry.purdue.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 97 11:51:03 EST
Steve and All,

As a homebrewer I must protest the statement about Miller Beer.  Everything
else is absolutey true except if we have a TAC session in WI, by law it will
have to take place near a bowling alley.  I am in West Lafayette IN and would
love to have a TAC session somewhere and I would be happy to supply some (lots
of) beer.  Nobody has gone blind yet as a result of consuming our beverages,
but several people have run into things as if it were so.

The Bradster

66 Tiger (I hope)