Re: sending binaries to the Tigers list

To: 102430.3640@CompuServe.COM
Subject: Re: sending binaries to the Tigers list
From: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 97 12:25:58 CST
Ed E. Powell writes:
> >>109 is Orchid Green, but so far we've only seen this color on MK II's.
>
> Uh-oh.  If it turns out that my machine is Orchid Green, I'm in trouble again.
> It is  _not_  a MkII.  Remember the flap that ensued over the 289 engine in my
> machine?
>
> Surely this will be the final affront, and I will be booted from the list!
> Well, we'll see.  I am emailing, UU encoded, a JPG of the machine with
>original
> paint.

Majordomo doesn't allow binaries to be sent to the list.  If anyone
wants to see the picture, they'll need to contact Ed directly at
102430.3640@CompuServe.com and have him send it to them.  Or better
yet, Ed, send it to Mark Olson (Mark_W_Olson@ccm11.sc.intel.com) and
ask him to post your picture on the Tiger web.
--
T.J. Higgins
tjhiggin@ingr.com