Re: sending binaries to the Tigers list

To: tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com, 102430.3640@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: sending binaries to the Tigers list
From: DSand95510@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 01:18:50 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-03-24 15:01:06 EST, tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J.
Higgins) writes:

>> Uh-oh.  If it turns out that my machine is Orchid Green, I'm in trouble
>again.
>> It is  _not_  a MkII.  Remember the flap that ensued over the 289 engine
in
>my
>> machine?

I recall seeing what looked like an Orchid Green Mk IA Tiger at SUNI I at
Snowmass in 1989.   I don't think it had any of the usual Mk II attire
(stripes, headlight rims, wheelarch chrome, etc).  It "may" have been a RHD
car here from England just for the event.  Did anyone take a closer look at
this one to see if it was original, or ???

Dick Sanders
- former Orchid Green Mk II owner